Coal India (CIL) Recruitment 2020 | www.coalindia.in | Management Trainee | 1326 Vacancies | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MA/ MBA/ Post Graduate | Across India | Last Date: 19th January 2020
Company: Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal producer company in the world and contributes around 82% of the coal production in India.
It produced 494.24 million tonnes of coal during FY2014–15 and earned a revenue of ₹954.35 billion (US$14 billion) from sale of coal in the same financial year. As on 14 October 2015, Union Government of India owns 79.65% of the shares in CIL and controls the operations of CIL through Ministry of Coal.
Coal India Limited (www.coalindia.in) is inviting online applications for the 1326 posts of Management Trainees across India.
Position: Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: 1326
- Mining: 288
- Electrical: 218
- Mechanical: 258
- Civil: 68
- Coal Preparation: 28
- Systems: 46
- Materials Management: 28
- Finance & Accounts: 254
- Personnel & HR: 89
- Marketing & Sales: 23
- Community Development: 26
Job Location: Across India
E2 Grade: Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- PM
E3 Grade: Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- PM
Note: Candidates awaiting their final year result are not eligible to apply.
Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
Finance & Accounts:
- Qualified CA / ICWA.
Personnel & HR:
- Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or
- MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Marketing & Sales:
- Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialisation in Marketing (Major) from recognised Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GEN (UR), OBC (NCL) & EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and PwD candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Selection will be based on the Computer Based Online Test, Personal Interview, Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination
Computer Based Online Test:
- Computer Based Online Test will consist of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only.
|Paper-I||General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & General English||100||3 Hrs|
|Paper-II||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) (MCQ)||100|
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test:
- GENERAL (UR) / EWS: 40% (each paper)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 35% (each paper)
- SC / ST / PwD: 30% (each paper)
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through online mode only
How to Apply: Link Expired
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired