CMTI Recruitment 2020 | www.cmti-india.net | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice | 21 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech/ Metallurgy | Bangalore | Walk-In Date: 8th & 9th January 2020
Company: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
CMTI is an R & D organization focusing its efforts mainly on harnessing know-how in the manufacturing technology sector to practical purposes and assisting technological growth in the country. CMTI has the role of being a Catalyst and a Key Player in manufacturing technology growth in the country.
The establishment of Central Machine Tool Institute at Bengaluru in the 1960’s by the Government of India was a major event in the history of the Indian Machine Tool Industry. The Institute changed its name to Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) in 1992 in tune with its current role in the manufacturing scenario in which the machine tool has become just a part of the entire gamut of concerns in the productive endeavors of the manufacturing industries.
Official Website: www.cmti-india.net
Positions: Graduate/ Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 21
|Branch||Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||3||2|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering||1||1|
|Computer Science and Engineering||1||–|
Job Location: Bangalore
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/Month
Technician Apprentice: Rs.3,542/Month
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech/ Equivalent in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Respective disciplines: Computer Science/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics and Communications/ Mechanical
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in engineering with respective field from a recognized university
- Respective Field: Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics and Communications/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical
Eligibility: Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2017 having secured a minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exams &
- Not taken any training as part of the apprenticeship programme
- Not completed post-graduation in Engineering (e.g. ME/ M.Tech/ MBA)
- Not have any work experience of one year or more
- Shall have a standard of fitness as prescribed in clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992, and amendments thereof, if any.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates have to enrol themselves online in the National Web Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and bring all their original certificates/mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the duly filled application form between 9.00 to 9.30 hrs on the following days.
For Graduate / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
Date: 8th January 2020 (Wednesday)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
Date: 9th January 2020 (Thursday)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
Tumkur Road, Bangalore 560 022
For More Details & Application Form: Link Expired
National Web Portal: Link Expired