CloudMagic Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS | Bangalore | February 2018
Company: CloudMagic Inc
Newton is an email management application for iOS, Android, Chrome OS and macOS developed by CloudMagic, Inc. The application is known for its searching capabilities, cross-platform abilities and user interface. It has been referred to as an email client better than Gmail’s native app.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
Our offices are located in Palo Alto and Bangalore, and we’re Incubated at Webyog, Inc., a leading provider of data management tools for millions globally.
Company Website: www.newtonhq.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 PA
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS 2017 Batch (All branches)
- Willingness to work in night shifts.
- Good pH score and academic record
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical & non-technical issues related to our products
- Work closely with Engineering and Sales teams
- Help the development team in prioritizing the feature requests based on customer feedback
- Resolving queries on various platforms
- Handle escalations for post-installation issues
- Creating FAQ and documentation related to product training and support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience in Customer facing role
- Knowledge of email app.
- Must be customer-focused, and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issues
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Team player
- A social media aficionado
- Willingness to work in the night shift (US shift)
Application Link: Closed