Clarivate Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate IP Administrator | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – ECE/ EEE | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Noida
Clarivate Recruitment 2023: Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Company Website: www.clarivate.com
Positions: Associate IP Administrator
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Clarivate Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication with specialization in semiconductor/solid-state devices. (qualified/ final year students)
- Should have deep understanding of semiconductor/solid-state devices.
- Expertise in concepts of p-n junction diodes, resistors, capacitors, transistors, BJTs, FETs, integrated circuits etc.
- Should have knowledge of terminal characteristics of each of devices for their use in rectification/amplification/switching/oscillation applications.
- Should have knowledge of organic and inorganic solid-state devices.
- Must be a fast learner and must demonstrate strong aptitude for out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving
- Proficient in written & verbal communication skills
We are looking at hiring candidates with B.Tech/ M. Tech (qualified/ final year students) Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication with specialization in semiconductor/solid-state devices, who are willing to work in Intellectual Property (IP) / Patents domain. The candidate will work on various projects such as re-classification projects, patent and non-patent prior art searching, infringement analysis, and other related services. We would love to speak with you if you have aptitude to work on emerging technologies.
- Re-classifying patent/ non-patent documents into relevant classification codes.
- Ownership of work products and effective project communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Quality Assurance – Adherence and compliance to set quality standards ensuring customer requirement are met in full.
- Updating technical skills proactively in upcoming technologies being widely used across industry.
How to Apply for Clarivate Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here