Clarivate Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Clarivate Recruitment 2023: Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Company Website: www.clarivate.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers (6 months – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Clarivate Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in back-end software development
We are looking for a Junior Back End developer to join our Content Platform Development team in Chennai. You will work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development teams to maintain, design, and deliver software solutions. This includes writing supporting and maintaining existing software solutions, making modifications to existing software and integrating applications within the core pathway using agile methodology. The code will be deployed in AWS for consumption by our internal users.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on microservices. The team consists of 6-12 people and is reporting to the team’s technical lead. We have a great skill set in Java, Angular, and AWS and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in java and micro-services.
- Demonstrable experience in OO design and development role on a medium to large, enterprise-scale software program.
- Demonstrable experience in Enterprise Applications Integration
- The engineer must be familiar or have experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns, EAI, SOA, EDA architectures and their main principles
- Skilled in Web Services development such as RESTful web services
- Experience with Java, XML/JSON, relational databases, Unix/Linux preferred
- This individual will work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development teams to design and deliver software solutions. This includes supporting existing processes, writing software, making modifications to existing software and integrating applications within the core pathway.
- Familiar with Software Engineering principles and best practices (i.e. SOLID). Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java, XML/JSON, Angular/AngularJS, RESTful Web Services/SOAP, Spring, Git, Linux, AWS.
- Develops cloud native applications.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development and testing processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
How to Apply for Clarivate Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply