Clarivate Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Clarivate Recruitment 2023: Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Company Website: www.clarivate.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Clarivate Recruitment 2023:
- Graduates in BE/BTech/MTech – Computer science
- 0-2+ years of experience with coding skills in Python
- Solid understanding of Database and SQL
We are looking for an Associate Python Software Engineer to join our application support team in India to help us build the backend of an end-to-end data automation solution. If you are passionate about coding and have some experience on API and Rule Engine development, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for someone who has experience with Python, and has some knowledge on DB.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, design, develop and implement a business rule engine to extract, ingest, and load data from various file formats into a standard data model.
- Design, develop and implement various API end points to manage the automation processes, support frontend components, and communicate with external service components.
- Produce efficient, maintainable, and well-tested code, by practicing code review process, following code style guides, writing documentations, and ensuring test coverage.
- Be a team player, participate in all the SCRUM ceremonies.
- Integrate the data automation system with a greater content platform.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure release timelines are met within an Agile environment.
- Experience with software development best practices, including version control, documentation, testing and CI/CD
- Attention to detail in collaboration and documentation, actively communicating project priorities, handling risks, and understanding tradeoffs
- Organizational, communication, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
How to Apply for Clarivate Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply