Clariant Chemicals Recruitment 2018 | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2014-2016 Batch | Roha, Maharashtra | February 2018
Company: Clariant Chemicals India Ltd
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. As one of the world’s leading specialty chemical companies, Clariant contributes to value creation with innovative and sustainable solutions for customers from many industries. Our portfolio is designed to meet very specific needs with as much precision as possible.
At the same time, our research and development is focused on addressing the key trends of our time. These include energy efficiency, renewable raw materials, emission-free mobility, and conserving finite resources. Our business units are organized into four business areas: Care Chemicals, Natural Resources, Catalysis and Plastics & Coatings.
Company Website: www.clariant.com
Positions: Trainee – Plant Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Roha, Maharashtra
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and SAMACO & Statutory requirements.
- To update history cards of equipments and SAMACO records.
- Co-ordination with Production Gate Keepers & Shift Incharges for Priority, equipment availability & Breakdown jobs to attend.
- Availability of consumables/Spares for Maintenance Work.
- To assist in execution of projects, controlling, monitoring of projects ensuring quality.
- To undertake Repairs & Maintenance, preventive maintenance and SAMACO in planned schedules.
- To maintain regular contacts with Production to ensure maintenance, analyse equipment failures.
- To strictly adhere to general safety instructions and compliance with statutory regulations.
Application Link: Closed