Cisco Recruitment 2016 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ ECE | Bangalore | February 2016
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 6,50,000 and above
- Solves product and network problems of high complexity by quickly isolating and resolving issues.
- Increase customer network uptime by providing independent consultation to solve complex network and product problems.
- Effectively utilizes Cisco’s world class lab facilities to simulate customer network issues.
- Provides systems/product training and intellectual property material.
- Single point of contact for network problem resolutions – manage, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Submits complete and correct defect reports in area of expertise.
Event Date: 6th February 2016
Last Date: 4th February 2016
Apply Link:Link Expired