Cisco Recruitment 2016 / Off-Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Engineer | January 2016 | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ ECE
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Software Engineer IV
Number of Positions: 60
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will champion new methodologies and create scalable software solutions that interact with widely deployed Internet products, thereby touching an endless number of users worldwide in the Service provider space.
- Typically requires BE/ B.Tech – ECE/CS or equivalent training with 0-2 yrs related experience.
- Broad knowledge of and exposure to network protocols as well as embedded and real-time operating systems are essential for success in this role.
- Experience in C and linux operating system internals would be added advantage
- Works under direction of a Team Lead or Manager. Follows specific, detailed instructions and/or standard practices and policies. Consults with senior engineers and/or supervisors on complex new assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills. Has the ability to cope in changing and ambiguous circumstances
- Works as a willing team member taking direction and learning from others. Solves problems based on precedent and procedures.
Apply Link: Link Expired