Cisco Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Non Technical Graduate Apprentices | B.Com | 2021 and 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco Recruitment 2023:- Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Non Technical Graduate Apprentices
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Recruitment 2023:
- You should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Personal integrity
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions
- seeking & a team player.
About the Apprenticeship program:
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Financial Analyst Trainee – Job Duties:
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users,
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply