Cisco Recruitment 2016-2017 | Freshers | Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) | B.Sc/ BCA/ BA/ B.Com/ BBA/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | November 2016
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer (ASE)
Qualification: B.Sc/ BCA/ BA/ B.Com/ BBA/ BE/ B.Tech
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree)
- Graduated from an accredited university within 27 months prior to program start date
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program
- Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
- Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
- Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
- Application Centric Skills are preferred
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their networking knowledge and be trained to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals to provide technical solutions for our customers.
Learn from top Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful engineering career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
For the first three months of the program, you’ll undergo courses focusing on the latest technology advancements, including Cisco architectures, solutions, products, and competitors. Over the next nine months, you’ll advance into an engineering role as part of your On-The-Job-Experience within the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering Team, actively involved in sales opportunities as well as shadowing technology professionals while continuing certification studies and virtual learning.
Global Virtual Engineering is a multilevel technical presales organization, which provides systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees in a global virtual networked environment. Upon graduation from the program, you’ll be promoted into a Virtual Systems Engineering role within Cisco, where you can continue to grow your career.
Relocation Requirements & Three-Year Program Progression:
- Year 1: Must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub in Bangalore for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
- Year 2: You will transition to a Virtual Systems Engineering role in Global Virtual Engineering. You may be relocated to another Global Virtual Engineering hub location within your home country but outside of Bangalore. Relocation would be based on business need. We cannot confirm final placement destination at the time of offer. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
- Year 3: You will apply to open Systems Engineering positions within the company.
Program Start Date: 31st July 2017
Apply Link: Closed