Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate, GTS | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Gurgaon
Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023:- Ciena Corporation is an American telecommunications networking equipment and software services supplier based in Hanover, Maryland. The company has been described by The Baltimore Sun as the “world’s biggest player in optical connectivity. The company reported revenues of $3.57 billion for 2019. Ciena has approximately 6,000 employees, as of October 2018.
We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world – picking up the phone, streaming video, texting a friend or loved one – your interactions are being enabled by Ciena technologies. Ciena makes your social/ entertainment/ business existence REAL.
Company Website: www.ciena.com
Positions: Graduate, GTS – Global Technical Support
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Foundation knowledge of the operation of fiber optic transport and/or switching equipment.
- Preferably has experience in a technical support role with an equipment vendor in the Telco industry.
- Basic problem solving experience with OTN/SONET/SDH equipment, Carrier Ethernet equipment or associated fiber optic facilities.
- Automate data collection and issue resolution
- Provide remote technical support on identified CIENA products 24×7 when required. On call duty includes evenings and weekends.
- Review with senior engineers issues found in the field and assist Communication with Design and Supply Chain on problems found
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer’s technical problem. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident/issue to senior engineers. Escalation may eventually include Engineering/Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training
- Provide Customer feedback to Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training
- Contribute to publishing of MOP/ISB/FSB documents.
- Contribute to knowledgebase (KCS)
- Perform a Customer Lead Engineer roll for specific customers
- Resident Engineering functions on-site or remote
- Travel to customer sites and Ciena locations globally
- Proficiency with various ‘office’ software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Familiar with various types of test equipment for optical and protocol testing
- System level trouble shooting on fiber optic telecommunications transport and switching equipment.
- Good foundation knowledge of OTN, SONET/SDH/DWDM and Carrier Ethernet protocols, and a general understanding of other Switching/transport concepts are required.
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, Linux and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Experience with network management systems would be beneficial
- Strong background in relationship building and Customer focus
- Team player
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Must have the ability to communicate in English language both verbal and written
How to Apply for Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023:
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online mode by clicking the below link.
Apply Link: Click Here