CGI Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Junior Associate – PCO | BBA/ MBA | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd
CGI Recruitment 2023: Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.
With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.cgi.com
Positions: PCO – Junior Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Graduate/ Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related discipline;
- 2 years related experience in consulting/IT department supporting project managers
- PMO process knowledge
CGI is currently seeking a Project Admin who has a minimum of 0-2 years working experience in project coordination and/or project administration preferably with experience working in a PMO role supporting Senior Project Admin/Project Control Officer (PCO). Willing to work in Night shift (British Columbia day time) This would be considered a Project Admin position that will provide support to a PCO/project managers and project teams providing admin services to our clients.
- Ensure project time entries and task descriptions are valid for projects.
- Complete weekly, monthly reporting and invoicing validations.
- Manage and organize all project contractual information, including Accounting Summaries and Change
- Requests, and ensure all documents are properly executed and filed with Finance and on Ensemble;
- Maintain the Project Deliverables Checklist for all projects, and ensure that all deliverables are filed on Ensemble along with appropriate client approvals;
- Support the project teams with other document or material development as required for the various projects;
- Provide logistical support to project teams for such things as submitting RM assignment requests, maintaining client / Member distribution lists, following up with assigned resource on action items, etc.
- To ensure consistent and efficient processing of all project administration tasks, such as new engagement setup, RM assignments, Time Report adjustment requests, etc.
- The Project Admin is expected to be highly self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision. Interpersonal skills are also a key factor since there are requirements to interact with internal and client staff.
Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office 2010, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Project;
Experience with invoicing processes in a consulting/project related environment;
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible by clicking the below link.
Apply Link: Click Here