CGI Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer – PEGA | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Hyderabad
Company: CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd
CGI Recruitment 2020: Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.
With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.cgi.com/en/india
Positions: Software Engineer – PEGA
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Not disclosed
- Certification : CSSA Certified
- Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience : 2-4 Years
- Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions.
- Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
- Work closely with Business Analysts and onsite team to understand business requirements and implement them into viable work products.
- Deliver large BPM transformation programmers; demonstrate expert core consulting skills and advanced level of BPM solutions knowledge and industry expertise to support delivery to the clients. Work independently as well as in a team on design, development, testing, and deployment of Pega based solutions.
- Responsibly own project tasks and take them to completion within / on time.
- Create documentation including high level design, detailed design, unit / system test case etc. Take active part in release and deployment activities and assist onsite team in adhering to SLAs.
- Be involved in various capacities in software / application upgrade and data migration related activities on Pega platform.
- Contribute to our Pega PRPC CoE by actively participating in ideation, innovation, asset development, and knowledge sharing.
- Avail multiple learning opportunities / certifications (technical / domain) within and outside organization to ensure professional growth.
- Take active part in demonstrating our development capabilities / reusable assets to our clients / senior leadership.
- Actively contribute to a learning environment, fostering innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustained growth.
Apply Link: Job Expired