CGI Hiring Freshers 2022 | ASE – Service Desk | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd
CGI Hiring Freshers 2022: Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.
With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.cgi.com
Positions: ASE – Service Desk
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics; B.Sc/ MCA
- Any UG/PG degree.
- 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Required qualifications to be successful in this role (graduation is must)
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax.
- Knowledge of how to use computer and basic awareness of Microsoft tools like word, excel etc.
- Willingness to work in a 24.7 environment on rotational shifts.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze the problem and take necessary steps to fix the issue
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software, applications or basic network-related issues.
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible by clicking below link.
Apply Link: Click Here