Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Cerner Corporation
Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2023: Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests. In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems.
You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution. For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Company Website: www.cerner.com
Positions: Software Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
Oracle Cerner is excited to hire a Software Engineer I. As a Software Engineer I, you will be responsible to troubleshoot and analyze basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients. You will be responsible to own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code. You will be responsible to perform root cause analysis, help identify problem areas, make recommendations to development teams. You will be responsible to communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issue resolution. You will be responsible to create code-based queries and development testing tools. You will be responsible to consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information. You will be responsible to develop knowledge of the assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem.
- Knowledge in SQL / CCL (Cerner Command Language) will be an added advantage
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
How to Apply for Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here