Cerner Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | System Intern | 2018 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Cerner Corporation
Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests. In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems.
You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution.
Company Website: www.cerner.com
Positions: System Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Educations: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- You are responsible for providing system implementation support, monitoring, and maintenance of Cerner’s solutions and related systems.
- You will perform daily system operations tasks, software upgrades, and hardware/OS upgrades for the related environments of the Cerner solutions.
- You will verify system integrity and availability and troubleshoot issues appearing as part of the ongoing operation works.
- Monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms. Deploy physical and virtual servers. Complete assigned incident management tasks. Deploy, setup, and maintain testing environments.
- You would also provide Tier III and other support per service request.
Apply Here: Click Here