Cerence Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering; MCA | Pune
Cerence Recruitment 2023: Cerence Inc. is the global industry leader in creating unique, moving experiences for the automotive world. Spun out from Nuance in October 2019, Cerence is a new, independent company that has quickly gained traction as a leader in the automotive voice assistant space, working with all of the world’s leading automakers – from Ford and Fiat Chrysler to Daimler, Audi and BMW to Geely and SAIC – to transform how a car feels, responds and learns. Its track record is built on more than 20 years of industry experience and leadership and more than 325 million cars on the road today across more than 70 languages.
As Cerence looks to the future and continues an ambitious growth agenda, we need someone to join the team and help build the future of voice and AI in cars. This is an exciting opportunity to join Cerence’s passionate, dedicated, global team and be a part of meaningful innovation in a rapidly growing industry.
Company Website: www.cerence.com
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Entry Level ( 0 – 3 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for Cerence Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Computer Linguistics
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with Python
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Positive can-do attitude, well organized, focusing on achieving results cost-effectively
- Ability and willingness to handle occasional peak demands
- Willingness to travel for short trips.
As a Software Engineer you define the speech framework software package in cooperation with customers and R&D. Define and develop the interfaces of software packages to HU telematics systems. This includes data preparation for different use cases, implementation of the customer proprietary interfaces to the different speech-controlled components like navigation, phone or media. Implement a high level, customer specific speech user interface including dialogs; optimize configuration and setup for latency, memory and CPU consumption.
- Analyze product requirements and liaise with R&D and developers in order to define framework configuration and setup
- Work together with framework team on requirements and optimal configuration for specific customer projects
- Implement high level, customer specific speech dialog interface
- Analyze and implement proprietary interfaces to the different speech-controlled applications including cloud-based components.
- Develop Unit Tests on development environment and on the actual infotainment system
- Review and investigate issues in code developed by peers
- Partner closely with customers and other Cerence teams to establish and maintain clear, concise communication through regular reporting, meeting participation, and follow-up
- Contribute to advancing technologies and services by providing input and recommendations from project experiences
- Work together with NLU teams in PS and R&D to specify, improve and verify the accuracy and validity NLU applications for several domains
- Perform memory and CPU measurements on target platform
- Work together with development and R&D for improving latency, memory and CPU consumption
- Work together with project team on localization and reproduction of defects.
- Be up to date on technology development and challenge yourself to deliver best-in class solutions to our customers
- Experience with embedded software development is a strong plus
- Experience with speech recognition or related technologies is an advantage
- Experiences in agile methods like SCRUM
- Experiences with ASPICE
How to Apply for Cerence Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here