Centum Electronics Recruitment 2020 | Hardware Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Centum Electronics Ltd
Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing ) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as Asia’s 200 Best Companies under a Billion.
Company Website: www.centumelectronics.com
Positions: Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- High Speed Digital Architecture Design (Microcontroller, Microprocessor and FPGA based architecture) with 1553 interface
- System Design with Xilinx/Altera/Actel FPGA devices with relevant tools and IPs.
- Board level testing and system debugging.
- Should be aware of DACs , ADCs, FPGAs, Buffers, Transceivers, LDOs, POL, 1553 chips, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, etc.
- Mixed signal design architecture.
- Protocols knowledge like USB, GBE, PCIe, RS232, etc.
- Generation of BOMs.
- Generation of Electrical Interface Document (EID).
- Experience in Derating analysis.
- Generate the reliability factor for the systems.
- Experience in FMECA, FMEA, worst case analysis.
- Should have layout knowledge to guide the layout engineers.
- Should be able to bring up the card.
- Usage of testing equipment.
- Working closely with all cross-functional groups in delivering effective new product development.
- Analyzing and validating material/component selection, tolerances, performance, and manufacturability.
- Should be aware of cost-effective system development
Apply Link: Link Expired