CECRI Recruitment 2019 | www.cecri.res.in | Freshers | Project Assistant | 25 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc | Tamil Nadu | Walk-In Date: 22nd April 2019
Company: Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute is one of a chain of forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in New Delhi. Founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu, CECRI came into existence on the January 1953.
During the last fifty years CECRI has been recognized as the premier institution for research and development in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in the South East Asia, with a total strength of over 600 personnel comprising scientists, engineers, technologists, skilled workers, administrative and other staff, with a combined laboratory space of 400,000 sq ft (37,000 m2). in a campus of 300 acres (1.2 km2). There are four extension centers for CECRI, located at Chennai, Cochin, Mandapam and Tuticorin.
Company Website: www.cecri.res.in
Positions: Project Assistant
Total Vacancies: 5
Job Location: Karaikudi (TamilNadu)
- M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Nanoscience with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- M.Sc in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Bio-Technology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Note: Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible.
Age limit: Below 30 years As on 22-04-2019
- The selection of candidates will be based on the performance of Interview.
- If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview through a written test.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 22nd April 2019.
Date: 22-04-2019 (Monday)
Time: 09:00 AM
CSIR-Central Electro Chemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu.
- Original Certificates, Mark sheets(Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- The applicants employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from present employer.
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here