CEB Recruitment 2017 | Associate Software Engineer | 2014/ 2015/ 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: CEB India Private Limited
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk.
Member companies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, half the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and nearly 85% of the FTSE 100.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT
- Degree in computer science
- Intermediate Python skills: 1-2 years of hands-on experience working on Python.
- Developed web applications using Python Flask.
- Skilled in creating HTML webpages using CSS bootstrap.
- Knowledge of deploying Python applications on Windows Servers using IIS
- Ability to design applications that are intuitive and lead to a good user experience
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and strong commitment to high quality results to serve needs of CEB members and internal partners
- Self-motivated/self-starter approach to projects
- The FLORS practice, serving clients in the financial, legal, operations, audit and risk functions, is seeking a Software Engineer for their application development team.
- This team is responsible for building client facing workflow tools to aid executives’ and their teams, internal automation tools, and also applications that showcase our research.
- This position is for individuals with a computer science background that are interested in building scalable online applications.
Apply Link: Job Expired