CDM Smith Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015 to 2017 Batch | Chennai | July 2018
Company: CDM Smith India Pvt Ltd
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service engineering and construction firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle. Our client base focuses on government and industry.
Camp Dresser & McKee (CDM) was founded in 1947 by Thomas Camp with partners Herman Dresser and Jack McKee. In 2011, CDM acquired Wilbur Smith, a 1,000-employee transportation engineering firm to form CDM Smith.
Company Website: www.cdmsmith.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 0 – 2 years of experience with electrical systems design
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Good communication skills.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- Familiarity with Electrical Power Systems software like SKM, ETAP.
- The expectations of this position are that the successful candidate will perform at the entry level of professional work, which will require utilizing formal training to perform basic electrical engineering tasks and to develop personal engineering design knowledge and abilities for advancement to the next level.
- This position requires a variety of routine technical tasks in which to build experience and to gain familiarization with CDM Smith’s engineering methods, practices, standards and company programs.
- Developing drawings for electrical systems (power, controls, communications, lighting, fire alarm, and security) using AutoCAD.
- Performing electrical systems design calculations and power systems analysis