CDAC Recruitment 2020 | Project Engineer/ Manager | 13 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA | Mohali | Last Date: 15th June 2020
Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Company Website: www.cdac.in
Positions: Project Engineer/ Project Manager
Total Vacancies: 13
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Project Engineer – Rs. 31,000 – 1, 35,000/- PM
- Project Manager – Rs. 64,000 – 2,20,000/- PM
Job Location: Mohali, Punjab
- First-class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 1 year of post-qualification work experience.OR
- Master in Technology (M.Tech)/ Masters in Engineering (M.E.) OR
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post-qualification work experience
- First-class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 11 years of post-qualification work experience OR
- Master in Technology (M.Tech)/ Masters in Engineering (ME) with at least 7 years of post-qualification work experience. OR
- PhD in relevant domain with at least 4 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Applications and MBA in Marketing/Operations
- Experience: Candidates having experience in mentioned job profile will be preferred.
Maximum Age Limit (As on 12-06-2020):
- For Project Engineer – 37 Years
- For Project Manager – 50 Years
- Selection will be based on the Written Test/Interview
- Initial screening will be based on academic records and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview. The exact date, time and venue of the Test/ Interview will be intimated separately through e-mail.
The written test will be Objective / Descriptive Type questions. The question paper will contain questions from the following areas to assess the candidate’s proficiency in:-
Part-A – General Aptitude and Mental Ability
Part-B – English, Communication, Letter drafting and Short essays on General Topics.
Part-C – Domain Knowledge in the relevant subjects/disciplines.
- For male candidates – Rs.500/
- For female candidates – Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “Director, C-DAC, Mohali,” payable at Mohali.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are required to download the application form in the prescribed format at the official website of C-DAC in career section on or before 12 June 2020. After filling the application form as per the enclosed format, send the application through postal to the following address on or before 15 June 2020.
Note: The application super-scribing “Application for Project Engineer with post code or Project Manager with post code” on the envelope
Head of Administration
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
A-34, Industrial Area, Phase-8
Mohali, Punjab – 160071
For More Details & Application Form: Link Expired