CDAC Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ PhD | Hyderabad | Last Date: 17th June 2019
Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Company Website: www.cdac.in
Positions: Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 6
- Project Engineer (Security) – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer (Developer) – 4 Posts
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: INR 5.42 LPA
Project Engineer (Security):
- First class in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 1-4 years of Post Qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 2 to 5 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics or relevant domain with at least 2 to 5 years of Post-qualification work experience in relevant discipline.
Project Engineer (Developer):
- First class in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 0-3 years of Post Qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 to 4 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics or relevant domain with at least 1 to 4 years of Post-qualification work experience in relevant discipline.
Age limit: Below 37 years as on 17-06-2019
The Selection process will be based on Written Examination/ Interview.
- The Written test will be of objective type Consists of questions under English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Domain Knowledge or specific functions/disciplines.
- Qualified candidates from the written test will be uploaded on the official website in the form of merit list.
- Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad.
- Candidates whose name appear in the written test merit list will be eligible to appear for interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 17th June 2019.
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here