CDAC Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Project Associate | 12 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – Computer Science/ Electronics | Across India | Last Date: 31st July 2019
Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Company Website: www.cdac.in
Positions: Project Associate
Total Vacancies: 12
- For BSC-01-Support: 7 posts
- For BSC-01- Tester: 1 post
- For BSC-01 and CSA-01- Developer: 2 posts
- For Big Data-01- Support: 1 post
- For Cloud-01- Support: 1 post
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.20,000 PM
Duration of the position: Initially for a period of 01 (one) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline (Or)
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience (Or)
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
- Note: Candidates awaiting final year examination results are not eligible to apply. Only passed-out candidates can apply.
Age limit: 35 years as on 31-07-2019
The selection process is based on the interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send the form through postal to the following address on or before 31st July 2019.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Tidel Park, 8th Floor, D- Block (South)
No.4 Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani, Chennai -600113
For More Details and Apply Link:Link Expired