CDAC Recruitment 2018 | www.cdac.in | Freshers | Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | 8 Vacancies | last Date: 8th June 2018
Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Company Website: www.cdac.in
Positions: Project Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 8
- Project Engineer (CNIE) – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer (NSM) – 4 Posts
- Project Engineer (ACSMCD) – 1 Post
- Project Engineer (CMVT) – 1 Post
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Project Engineer (VLSI Architecture / VLSI Circuit / VLSI System / Microelectronic Circuit Design): Rs.55,000/-
- Project Engineer (Others): Rs.31,000/-
Project Engineer (CNIE):
- Full Time First class BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics/IT) or equivalent degree in relevant discipline or
- ME/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics/IT) or
- MCA or Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT
Project Engineer (NSM):
- Full Time First Class BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or
- ME/ M.Tech (Computer Science) or
- PhD in Computer Science & Engineering or relevant domain
Project Engineer (ACSMCD):
- Full time 1st Class BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics or Equivalent AND
- Full time 1st class ME/ M.Tech in Micro-Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Electronics or Equivalent AND
- Full time PhD in the topics of VLSI Architecture/ VLSI circuit design / VLSI System Design / Microelectronic Circuit Design.
- Candidates who have been awarded PhD degree during 2016 or later are ONLY eligible to apply. Candidates with PhD degree are ONLY eligible to apply.
Project Engineer (CMVT):
- Full time 1st Class BE/ B. Tech or Equivalent degree in Computer Science / Information Security/Information Technology/Computer Applications or relevant discipline. Or
- Full time 1st Class ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science / Information Security/Information Technology/Computer Applications or relevant domain.
Age limit(As on 08.06.2018): Below 37 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
The selection process will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8th June 2018.
More Info & Application Link: Link Expired