Caterpillar Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – Design | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Maharashtra | March 2016
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Design
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering curriculum
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
An Associate Engineer-Design is an entry level, engineering degrees position, job assignments are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the technical staff, methods, practices, and programs of the company and assigned area.
- Key role is to learn and assist
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes
- Perform product and process maintenance
- Support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers
Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2016
Application Link:Link Expired