Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; M.Sc, MCA | Chennai
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2023: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 3 – 10 years
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA – CSE/ IT
- UI/Front end development
- Develop software solutions based on marketing requirements; collaborate with product owners, team leads and other architects/SMEs; study systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; follow the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate a solution by developing clean code, supporting documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and code comments
- Manage timelines/deliveries, highlight/mitigate risks, and provide timely, accurate and regular status updates.
- Ensure that the application is consistent with the needs of the customers
- Excellence with Agile/TDD software development processes
- Excellence with Angular 10 and above, HTML5 and CSS3 development experience.
- Excellence with cross browser optimization experience
- Proficient in UI design patterns
- Proficient in high and low level design
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Experience in UI Framework – Angular 10 & above, Bootstrap, SASS etc.
- A true team player who is able to work with distributed teams in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as required and requested by management
- Hands-on experience in Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Requirements Analysis, Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, General Programming Skills, Problem Solving, Team Leadership, Teamwork.
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here