Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2023: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
- Position requires a four-year degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Must be able to program in one of the languages Java/J2EE
- Must have good UI skills
- Must be able to use relational and No-SQL databases
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Must have good communication skills and must be a quick learner
The Software Engineer contributes to development and deployment of Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art digital application.
- Work independently in a platform or application team on programming and development assignments in cloud or Proof of concept on innovative ideas and/or technologies
- Learn new technology or tool and apply it to improve engineering process
- Contribute to platform or application development/test/support
- Good knowledge on Data Engineering, Data warehousing and Big Data concepts
- Knowledge on AWS/Azure cloud native tools
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here