Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering | Bangalore, Chennai
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2023: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: Experienced (2-4 years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
Post-graduation/PhD from reputed institute in Mechanical / Automotive / Aerospace Engineering with specialization in the fields of fluid and thermal sciences. Candidate is expected to have strong background in heat transfer, turbulence and numerical methods.
Position is part of a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) team that is responsible for supporting the emission, performance and mechanical development of Caterpillar engines. Candidate will be responsible for supporting the US based team in design, development and validation of mechanical system performance through 1D and 3D CFD analysis on Engine, Aftertreatment and Cooling systems. Candidate will be responsible for creating the 1D and 3D CFD models and conduct flow & heat transfer analysis, interpreting the analysis results and providing design recommendations. The Engineer is expected to demonstrate complete ownership & execution of assigned CFD tasks. Candidate must ensure compliance to all process requirements & Quality systems. Candidate is also expected to work seamlessly with design engineers to deliver projects on-time with the desired quality and communication.
- Knowledge of underlying theoretical principles of Mechanical Engineering.
- Working knowledge and control principles for common mechanical systems.
- Sound understanding of finite volume solvers and numerical methods.
- The analyst will be responsible for working with business unit customers to help define and plan CFD analysis projects, performing analysis as per plan, and communicating results and recommendations. The candidate must have good engineering knowledge and communication skills.
- Prior experience in CFD modeling (Mtech with 2-4years of industrial experience)
- Knowledge of CFD / CAE tools: Fluent/Star CCM+/ANSA
- Knowledge of 1D tool such as GT suite
- Good understanding of Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer and Engine fundamentals
- Experience with internal & external flow, Conjugate heat transfer including radiation, multiphase flow and transient analysis preferably in automotive / aerospace domain.
- Positive attitude, team work, global diversity work culture and good communication.
- Candidate willing to work in Chennai.
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here