Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer – Core Components | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore, Chennai
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2023: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Core Components
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
- BE Mechanical engineering with minimum 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in engine industry (or)
- ME / MTech Mechanical engineering (specialization in solid mechanics/Engineering Design/fluid mechanics /thermal engineering/heat transfer) with minimum 1 years of relevant experience in engine industry (ideal candidate)
- Learn and develop skills which result from the practical application of basic engineering knowledge
- Design and development of Core Engine Components
- Performs design calculations and participate in design decisions.
- Perform product maintenance in support of Continuous Product Improvement (CPI)
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand and document the requirements
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, quality, purchasing during part development
- Provide assistance to a project team or others in the work group
- Good knowledge of Engineering principles and Design Calculations
- Basic knowledge on Engine & Engine systems.
- Skill to interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to apply GD&T based on the functional requirement.
- Basic Knowledge of Casting, Machining, Surface Finishing and Heat Treatment Processes
- Proficient in modelling of castings using CREO
- Knowledge of applicable simulation tools like Stress Analysis, Heat Transfer, Thermo Mechanical Fatigue (TMF) or Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) etc.
- Knowledge on Data extraction, regression analysis and problem solving
- Ability to apply GD&T based on the functional requirement
- Ability to communicate technical information in a concise and accurate manner
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply