Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile Engineering | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Chennai
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile and excellent analytical skills.
- Preferred candidates are from 2018 & 2019 batch.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers. Good Understanding of Engineering Graphics / Drawings. Critical Competencies – Initiative, Accountability, Communication Skills (Written/Oral).
As an entry level, engineering degreed position, job assignments are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the technical staff, methods, practices, and programs of the company and assigned area.
- The key role of this entry level engineering position is to learn and assist: to gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures; to learn and develop skills which result from the practical application of basic engineering knowledge; and to provide assistance to a project team or others in the work group. Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment.
- Typically, decisions will impact routine, low risk issues that may affect the project team, suppliers, or internal customers. Challenges include applying theory, learning procedures, and understanding the technology.
- Engineers may work in any number of functional areas requiring an engineering degree, including, but not limited to, product design, development, quality, reliability, materials, manufacturing process, application and installation, product performance/support.
- Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all of the following: perform needs analysis and initiate ideas; evaluate new products, processes, or systems; communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units; contribute to the design of new products and processes; perform product and process maintenance; support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired