Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | IT Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | Hosur
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: IT Analyst
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or IT or MCA
As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
- Supporting manufacturing IT applications
- 2 to 5 years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Experience working in linux/windows SQL server is required.
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tool
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
- Supply Chain
- Product Introduction
- Product Support
Apply Link: Job Expired