Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015 – 2018 Batch | Chennai | November 2018
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills.
As an Engineer, you will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Begin partnering with and providing technical guidance within and between teams
- Gather relevant information, compare and contrast data, identify relationships and predict performance
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes
- Perform product and process maintenance
Last Date to Apply: 7th November 2018
Application Link: Link Expired