Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2014-2017 Batch | Chennai | June 2018
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification & Requriments:
- 0-3 years of experience in Modelling & Detailing of fabricated performance structures and Castings/Forgings
- BE/Associated Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering major
- Proficiency in Creo Modelling & Detailing
Job Description: As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a cooperative team in the design of new global products and processes. In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
- This position is responsible for the Modelling & detailing of fabricated performance structures such as Worktools and Casting/Forging components such as Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
- The position is responsible to create fabricated structures, casting/forging engineering drawings for 00 (NPI & Custom) and Engineering Changes (CPI, Cost reduction, Maintenance)
- Capable of ensuring the manufacturability of Fabricated structures and Castings/Forgings while creating the drawings
- Capable of generating appropriate dimensions, tolerances, GD&T and specifications meeting corporate standards
- Actively participate in problem-solving analysis, technical discussions and NPI Cycle
- Responsible to communicate with the international process partners for getting inputs and Sharing the outcomes.
- Accountable for all end – end activities for the task assigned
Last Date to Apply: 25th June 2018
Application Link: Click Here