Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 | Data Scientist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2014-2016 Batch | Bangalore | February 2018
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Data Scientist
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor degree in engineering, supply chain management, logistics or a related field.
- Require 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in supply chain, network optimization & simulation.
- Basic level knowledge of any one of the supply chain optimization tools (Barloworld CAST, JDA Transportation Modeler, ILOG CPLEX, Supply Chain Guru, IBM LogicNet)
- Must be comfortable working in MS Office, and industry standard statistics and data visualization packages
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time throughout the year, with some months in excess of that.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Operations Research, college degree in supply chain, logistics, or industrial engineering (operation research).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical thinker, experience in data analysis and project management, ability to work well in team settings and attention to detail.
Data Scientist I is responsible for supporting network, transportation or inventory model for process partners by leveraging supply chain simulation and optimization software with guidance from senior associates. This position is located in various facilities and reports to the engineering supervisor responsible for this area.
Last Date to Apply: 20th February 2018
Application Link: Closed