Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Automotive | Chennai | February 2018
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Role: Associate or Senior Associate Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an Mechanical/Production/Automotive Engineering.
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in Creo Part Modeling, Assembly and Detailing.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Hydraulic components and sub-system level.
- Ability to communicate technical details effectively
As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a cooperative team in the design of new global products and processes. In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible to understand the project requirements and execute the modelling and detailing tasks adhering to CPPS and HEX HEDC standards.
- In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems.
- Responsible to prepare and release Engineering Design Requirement documents.
- Participate in project initiation meetings and share estimation on project completion date Work with various teams to ensure timely delivery of projects with expected quality level.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship within the team and other teams.
- Responsible to implement BIQ for all the deliverables and meet Drawing & model quality targets.
- Address all Engineering issues promptly and propose process / product improvements
Last Date to Apply: 14th February 2018
Application Link: Closed