Caterpillar Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | 2015, 2016, 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Chennai | November 2017
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Role: Associate or Senior Associate Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a cooperative team in the design of new global products and processes. In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas;
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems;
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units;
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes; and
- Perform product and process maintenance.
Last Date to Apply: 17th November 2017
Application Link: Closed