Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
The company principally operates through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment. With 2019 sales and revenues of $53.8 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Services offered throughout the product life cycle, cutting-edge technology and decades of product expertise set Caterpillar apart, providing exceptional value to help our customers succeed
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022:
Requires a bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum and excellent analytical skills. Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers.
As an entry level, engineering degreed position, job assignments are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the technical staff, methods, practices, and programs of the company and assigned area.
- The key role of this entry level engineering position is to learn and assist: to gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures; to learn and develop skills which result from the practical application of basic engineering knowledge; and to provide assistance to a project team or others in the work group. Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment. Typically, decisions will impact routine, low risk issues that may affect the project team, suppliers, or internal customers. Challenges include applying theory, learning procedures, and understanding the technology.
- An Associate Engineer-Design may work in any number of functional areas requiring an engineering degree, including, but not limited to, product design, development, research, metallurgy, quality, reliability, materials, manufacturing process, application and installation, product performance/support, service, and facilities.
- Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all of the following: perform needs analysis and initiate ideas; evaluate new products, processes, or systems; communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units; contribute to the design of new products and processes; perform product and process maintenance; support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Attention to detail is critical. Uses readily available clear and direct references and provides straightforward solutions to problems. Collects and evaluates data and develops plans for assignments. Associate Engineers may expect to have direct contact with other team members, customers and suppliers.
- Associate Engineers must manage their own development, continuously learning through experience and staying abreast of technology changes. Learning will focus on methods, processes and systems applied to engineering functions, key engineering skills, practical application of theory, communications and building a knowledge of Caterpillar’s products, suppliers and customers.
How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here