Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
The company principally operates through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment. With 2019 sales and revenues of $53.8 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Services offered throughout the product life cycle, cutting-edge technology and decades of product expertise set Caterpillar apart, providing exceptional value to help our customers succeed
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience required:0 to 3 years’ experience in Design and Development of Product. Design and development of advanced power systems technology like fuel cell power sources, energy storage systems, hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, electric vehicles (EV), etc and functional validation testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
As an Associate Engineer for Advanced Power Products, LPSD India team, you will be working with a team who are creating new product designs on alternative power sources working with internal cross functional teams across the globe. You will be responsible for the design and development of energy storage devices like fuel cell sources, energy storage containers, battery devices and other alternative power sources for energy storage and mobile drivetrains. Interact with a global team of industry experts and contribute to the delivery of design projects. This role directly impacts Caterpillar current and future powertrain products developed for the market.
- Design and development of Advanced Power Products System and Components to meet functional, reliability and durability goals
- Perform design calculations, initiate ideas, support design failure model and effect analysis (DFMEA) and support validation plan for New Product Introduction (NPI) programs
- Participate in design reviews with the stakeholders
- Understand the technical requirements and communicate with the supplier for the development of components
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members and other cross functional teams in a concise and accurate manner
- Work with a manufacturing plant to ensure design for manufacturability
- Provide technical support for quality, purchasing during part development
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Process partners to understand and document the requirements
- Need to manage supplier, manufacturing & Product groups
- Strong project management skills – Developing, maintaining, and executing a project management plan. Ability to develop & leverage a global network of engineering resources.
- Exceptional ability to perform complex analysis tasks using FEA (preferred with Creo simulate)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong project management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
- Willingness to travel domestic/international up to 10% when job role requires
- 6 Sigma yellow Belt certification
How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job expired