Cargill Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Cargill Recruitment 2023: Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Company Website: www.cargill.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
Eligibility Criteria for Cargill Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1 or more years successfully working as RPA developer using Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, or similar.
- Advanced English level
- Excellent verbal, written and technical communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules
The RPA Jr. Developer will participate in the development and support of new and existing RPA solutions for the Intelligent Automation portfolio. In this role, you will be a member of an agile development team and will discover and deliver solutions to basic problems to enable the company’s digital future.The RPA Jr. Developer will participate in the development and support of new and existing RPA solutions for the Intelligent Automation portfolio. In this role, you will be a member of an agile development team and will discover and deliver solutions to basic problems to enable the company’s digital future.
- Develop, test, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and document RPA solutions.
- Ensure code quality and incorporate security practices in newly developed and maintained RPAs.
- Collaborate with the team to adopt agile philosophies, participate in agile ceremonies, and help to identify improvements.
- Participate in peer code reviews and learn and adapt to the company’s engineering and development practices.
- Participate in the developer’s community by maintaining and sharing relevant technical approaches and modern skills.
- Partner collaboratively with other teams to deliver digital solutions.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
How to Apply for Cargill Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here