Cargill Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Haryana/ Punjab
Company: Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Cargill Recruitment 2021: Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Company Website: www.cargill.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Sonipat (Haryana), Bathinda (Punjab)
Salary: As per company standard
- Bachelors degree( B.Tech/B.E- Mechanical)
- Effective communication and team development skills.
- Computer literate
- Previous experience as team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualification if required.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance. We seek a multifaceted team leader who will be able to undertake project work off shift when required and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in execution of day-to-day operations for assigned area, ensuring reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in their selection. Handle holidays, welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, disciplines, performance management and absent management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Apply Link: Job Expired