Cargill Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Technical Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2019 Batch | Maharashtra
Company: Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Company Website: www.cargill.com
Positions: Technical Management Trainee
Job Location: Kurkumbh, Maharashtra
Salary: As per company standard
- BE/ B.Tech from a reputable institution (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation)
- Understands/ supports/ assists with production/process/engineering deliverable for one or more broad core technology/engineering domain areas.
- With direct oversight, supports/assists with execution of engineering deliverable within defined area of scope on gap assessment, solution identification/measurements; engineering/technology domain application, training and support; capital planning/project/portfolio management as well as best/leading practices governance and delivery.
Environment, Health & Safety and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory
- Starting to develop basic understanding about EHS & FSQR operations to support the identification of gaps and process safety improvement opportunities.
- With direct oversight, monitors, tracks and reports audit control mechanisms (i.e.reports near misses, investigates incidents,backlogs) to identify inefficiencies and to deliver EHS & FSQR deliverables.
- Assists in performing compliance and audit governance. Identifies and reports non-compliant corporate benchmarking metrics and performance measurements. Drafts reports/communications for more senior team members review.
Application Link: Link Expired