Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 | Contact Support Group | Freshers | Diploma | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Pune
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022:- Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Positions: Contact Support Group (CSG)
Job Location: Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune
Salary: INR 2.25 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Candidates must have completed any 3-year Diploma in 2021 & 2022
- Fresher candidates of 2021/ 2022 batch are only eligible to apply.
About Contact Support Group:
CSG is Capgemini’s Cloud & Infra Services’ (CIS) first line of defense managing IT infrastructure incidents and service requests via Business Intelligence Approach using legacy (email and voice) and digital contact channels (chat, SSP, BOTs etc). CSG works in cohesion to offer optimized, proactive, predictive and user centric IT support solutions for Capgemini’s CIS division global customer base.
Based on your profile and assessment performance, we would like to offer you an opportunity to be a part of Customer Support Group where you enable speedy and satisfactory incident resolution/escalation to improve the experience of end user. You are required to be flexible in working with clients (24 x 7 rotational shifts) across different Regions and time zones.
- Provide best-in-class customer service/problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice-based phone service and other contact channels and should be willing to multi-task across different channels of support
- Ticket Management – Prioritize the urgency of the ticket, right categorization based on issues of the ticket, track status of the ticket (On-hold, Open, closed & resolved), Keep customers informed on status etc
- Business intelligence – use ticket data and analysis, tools and use best practices in the account to support customer
- Service Delivery – Its our service to the customer and delivering what is expected
- Customer Management – How effectively you are interaction starting from Greeting to resolution and call closure is what is expected
- CHIP – Our intelligent AI BOT which help to answer customer query saving SD & customers time and effort on issue resolution. Also helps in making customer’s experience better
- Service email retrieve – How effective are we in handling email as a contact channel and minimize hops between SD and the customer
- Knowledge Management – How effectively we manage the Knowledge base to resolve customer issues
- Service Marketing – Increase customer brand by bringing and here its Capgemini where we talk about tools where increase usage can help the customer
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical/industries
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet – troubleshooting, Password reset/session reset/renaming profile
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution (Resolve an issue in the first contact itself)
- Clarify customer requirements
- Probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Basic computing skills
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement and KPIs
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location and work in night shifts
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
How to Apply For Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 10th November 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here