Cameron Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Coimbatore | November 2018
Company: Cameron Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
Cameron’s products include a wide range of pressure control and rig systems for onshore and offshore drilling; land and platform production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems; subsea production and processing systems; measurement systems; and a wide variety of valves and actuators. In addition, Cameron’s life-of-field services help our customers manage assets and optimize recovery.
Company Website: www.Cameron.com
Positions: Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Coimbatore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
The CES Engineer will be a part of the Cameron Engineering Systems group with presence in CMI as a strategic location for a global presence and a core deployment of CMI’s center of excellence.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite REQUIRED.
- Demonstrate ability to Read and interpret bill of materials, product technical specifications, engineering drawings/designs/schematics, etc.,
- Ability to understand the SAP business work flow process, Material Classifications and Characteristics.
- Experience in Inventor, AutoCAD, SAP, Vault, SharePoint site Etc.,
- Must be able to multi-task and complete tasks through to completion.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit high level of confidentiality with work product.
- Team player with a flexible attitude.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook and approach.
- Must be able to make technical presentations, write technical reports and working instructions.
Application Link: Link Expired