Calypso Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science | 2019 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Calypso Technology, Inc
Calypso Recruitment Drive 2020: Calypso Technology, Inc. is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. Its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, liquidity, and collateral.
Calypso is leveraging innovative cloud microservices and blockchain distributed ledger technology (DLT) based solutions to reduce trading costs and improve time to value. At Calypso, R&D comprises of Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Architecture and Infrastructure teams working towards delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of end customer in mind. Our Development teams ensure that all code is delivered to clients with a highest quality. Product managers are a home of technical and capital market experts who work together to design and build of our software and product roadmap whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades and migrations.
Company Website: www2.calypso.com
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech or BS in Computer Science or Information Technology
We are seeking recent graduates from BE/BTech/MCA- Engineering background, who are keen to work within the Engineering team and are responsible (but not limited to) for the below:
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
- An interest in finance
Apply Link: Job Expired