Calypso Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science/ IT; MCA | Mumbai
Company: Calypso Technology, Inc
Calypso Recruitment 2021: Calypso Technology, Inc. is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. Its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, liquidity, and collateral.
Calypso is leveraging innovative cloud microservices and blockchain distributed ledger technology (DLT) based solutions to reduce trading costs and improve time to value.
Company Website: www2.calypso.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ BS in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA.
We are seeking recent graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ MCA- Engineering background, who are keen to work within the Engineering team and are responsible (but not limited to) for the below:
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
The software engineer will be responsible to design and develop new modules, enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components. In this role, you will contribute to the evolution of our large-scale, software product in the capital markets supporting integration with affirmation/matching/CCP/clearing member platforms of various financial products such as Interest Rate, FX, Equity and Credit Derivatives.
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
Apply Link: Job Expired