CADEM Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Applications Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | March 2018
Company: CADEM Technologies Pvt Ltd
Cadem is India’s leading provider of productivity solutions for the manufacturing industry. Its range of industrial products for Industry 4.0 and Machine Monitoring, CAD/CAM and CNC Training are enabling shop floors to improve the productivity of their CNC machines.
Many of India’s best known CNC shop floors use the products. Cadem’s products are used in 30 countries, in 4 languages. Premier CNC machine tool companies endorse and recommend Cadem’s software to their customers.
Company Website: www.cadem.com
Positions: Applications Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 1,80,000 – 2,50,000 PA
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical; Electronics/Telecommunications; Instrumentation
– Configuring Cloud based machine monitoring software to match the customer’s requirements.
– Interfacing IOT based sensor hardware to CNC machines in manufacturing shop floors.
– Training and application support through phone / email / personal visit.
– Design of new features in hardware and software
– Testing IOT hardware and firmware. Testing Cloud software for correctness of analytics and reporting.
– The job involves travelling to other cities.
- Basic electronics knowledge; good communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English; ability to speak Hindi.
- Knowledge of IOT, Cloud etc. is not required. Training will be provided on these.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired