BuroHappold Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Structural Engineer | ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – Structural Engineering | 2018 -2020 Batch | Mumbai
Company: BuroHappold Engineering
BuroHappold Recruitment 2021: BuroHappold Engineering is an international, integrated engineering consultancy operating in 23 locations worldwide, with over 50 partners and 1,800 employees including some of the world’s leading consulting engineers. For 40 years we’ve been building our reputation for delivering creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world.
BuroHappold Engineering is a British professional services firm providing engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management and consulting services for all aspects of buildings, infrastructure and the environment, with its head office in Bath, Somerset.
Company Website: www.burohappold.com
Positions: Graduate Structural Engineer
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Years)
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Burohappold Recruitment 2021:
Master’s degree (MEng) / MSc in Structural Engineering from premier institutes in India.
- Typically 0 – 2 years’ experience of structural design engineering.
- Preferred Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work with guidance.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Masters Degree in Engineering (MEng) and/or post-graduate Diploma in a relevant area of research.
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Undertake detailed structural engineering design.
- Prepare technical schedules.
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent BuroHappold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
Ho wto APply for Burohappold Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here