Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Burns & McDonnell
Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023:- Burns & McDonnell is a 100% employee-owned company. We tackle every technical challenge, every complex detail, with the intent and attention of an owner. It’s what brings our clients back, project after project.
We are a family of companies with an unmatched team of 10,000 engineers, construction and craft professionals, architects and more to design and build our critical infrastructure. Our singular mission since 1898 has been to make our clients successful. When we plan, design, permit, construct and manage projects worldwide, we do it like we own it.
Company Website: www.burnsmcd.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- You have a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have at least 0-2 years of experience in Power system studies.
- You have a sense of priorities, and you have an analytical mind.
- You are good at listening to the customers; you have a natural customer focus.
- You are proactive, dynamic, motivated and creative. You take the initiative to acquire new
- You have a great capacity for multicultural human relations, analysis and synthesis.
- You are good at planning simultaneous assignments, and you are a good organizer, even in unexpected circumstances.
- You are a good team player with an eye for detail.
- You have good writing skills.
- You are highly familiar with IT tools, amongst them Word, Excel and internet applications.
- You speak fluently English.
- Power System Analysis Load Flow, Short Circuit, Transient Stability, Voltage stability, Relay Coordination, Harmonic analysis, Flicker, voltage fluctuation and Arc Flash studies.
- Power Transmission System Master planning studies involving assessment of SVC, STACOM, Frequency stability, Outage planning studies, AGC and small signal stability analysis.
- Power Distribution System Master planning studies involving PV, Electric vehicle, Battery Storage, reliability analysis and distribution system automation.
- Working experience with CYMDIST, PSS/E, MiPower, ETAP, Advanced Excel and Power point will be an added advantage.
- Python scripting and coding experience will be added advantage.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link on ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here